Ramblings and delusional thoughts

Random thoughts and delusional momements from history, computers, metrication and other bits of nonsense I chose to prattle on about.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Spyware

Morning news had a big blurb about how folks are not aware of what spyware is . Well, what did I just say a few articles down? Would not hurt if everyone out there did a bit of housekeeping. Not all that difficult, pick a good search engine and take a look. Personally I use Adaware and Spybot, but I refuse to endorse any products. I appreciate free stuff naturally, but watch some of that stuff it is never totally free. I launched one of the popup killer programs. It promptly killed off the only "pirate" program I had in the system. Killed it so good that I could not re-install my paid up copy of the same darn thing. So, who paid for that one?

"there is no such thing as a free lunch"

tw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home